Completely satisfied weekend! I hope you’re doing one thing that makes you content this weekend. I’m consuming pizza with my grandma right this moment, and that makes me very completely happy. Listed here are 10 issues I’ve been loving recently.
2. I completed The Hating Game and actually loved it. It was the right trip learn for me, as I learn most of it on the airplane and it was the right distraction from gentle journey anxiousness—which I just about at all times have on planes.
I haven’t watched the film but, however you already know I’ll.
3. I’ve my eye on this jacket … particularly now that it’s on sale.
4. I just lately made a giant batch of Homemade Play Dough for our Childhood Magic web site and my son is obsessed. He loves mixing the colours collectively, lol.
5. I’m searching for any excuse to purchase myself this version of Clue; it appears to be like so cute and I’m OBSESSED with this present.
6. The Finest Floral Wallpaper Designs. This information is enjoyable to have a look at even in case you’re “window purchasing.”
7. I’m debating shopping for these jelly shoes for spring (they arrive in a bunch of colours). On one hand, I grew up within the ’90s and early 2000s, so these really feel so nostalgic to me.
However, alternatively, I bear in mind having sweaty ft in them on very popular days and that offers me pause. Did anybody else put on jelly sneakers rising up? Am I the one psycho who has sweaty ft?
8. I don’t want extra earrings, however these gold earrings are at present saved in my Amazon cart. I really feel like I’d put on them on a regular basis.
9. I like this handmade wreath for spring.
10. At the moment burning Best Smell Ever in my kitchen and it simply feels excellent for each season.
P.S. Listed here are a some current posts in case you missed them!
- I discussed the play dough venture, however I additionally made Butter Slime and Oscar is fairly obsessive about that, too. He likes rolling it into balls and snakes. 🙂
- It is advisable to attempt Elsie’s Home made Previous Common Combine in case you haven’t but. So good!
- And in case you want a light-weight and refreshing soup recipe, do that Finest Pea Soup.
- Right here’s final week’s 10 Issues Sunday.