Blissful nearly Might. I’ve spent a lot of the weekend power washing my 100-year-old home; particularly eradicating outdated paint from the wooden trim of the outside. Wild occasions over right here!
Truthfully, I’m excited to have initiatives like these to work on—it’s a brand new chapter for me and I really by no means have a motive to be bored whereas residing right here.
1. I’ve been requested a number of occasions if my front room mild fixture is new or classic (massive praise!). Here’s a link in case you’re curious.
2. I’m so excited to observe the brand new Judy Blume documentary. Have you ever seen it?
3. Talking of, I do know I’m not the one one who was influenced by this book once I was youthful.
4. I’m interested by shopping for this outdoor rug. The surface of my home is manufactured from stone, so I need to add a variety of colour to the porch.
5. My Birkenstock dupes. I’ve been carrying these quite a bit recently—with and with out socks. :))
6. I really like this art print. Did I’ve a Quija board on show in my highschool bed room? Sure.
7. Goal is tempting me (as soon as once more) with this trail mix.
10. My favorite jeans of all time. I handled myself to a brand new pair as a result of I’ve worn the opposite pair a lot through the years.
P.S. Listed below are a some current posts in case you missed them!