Weekly Information Replace – Corporette.com
- An Allure editor shared her experiences with AviClear laser therapies for her hormonal and cystic pimples.
- The Wall Street Journal checked out how some airways are stress-free their flight attendant costume codes, “letting any attendant select clothes, fits, or excessive heels.”
- The Wall Street Journal additionally printed an op-ed about encouraging MBA college students to contemplate fields past the standard suspects.
- Harvard Business Review suggested learn how to work with a workaholic colleague.
- The Associated Press reported that for the primary time in historical past, the 4 leaders of the 2 congressional spending committees are ladies.
- The New York Times defined how ladies have been misled about coping with menopause.
- SELF gave recommendations on conserving friendships robust even when life is hectic.
- The Cut checked out The Laundress’ latest points with contaminated merchandise, class-action lawsuits, and extra (and the way some customers are nonetheless loyal to the model).
- Your Snigger of the Week comes from The New Yorker, with “Every part Coming to and Leaving Your Favourite Streaming Service This Month.”
On CorporetteMoms Just lately…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to [email protected] Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You may examine us out on Facebook or Instagram, or via Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!