- The Wall Street Journal shared how 27-year-old designer Maximilian Davis is reviving Ferragamo.
- Harper’s Bazaar explored how preppy style in 2023 is “extra welcoming and androgynous” than the prep of the previous.
- USA Today seemed on the persevering with lack of variety within the C-suite within the S&P 100.
- In the meantime, The 19th reported that the Biden administration has launched the first-ever report on variety in federal authorities.
- Above the Law emphasised the significance of teaching managers about how one can correctly help their employees by parental go away.
- The Wall Street Journal offered information to assist distant employees select the very best place to dwell.
- The Atlantic defined how some therapists and sufferers are making the case for short-term remedy versus years of normal sesions.
- Condé Nast Traveler rounded up the simplest stain removers for on the go.
- Your Giggle of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “Indicators That You’re Able to Put on Taupe.”
On CorporetteMoms Just lately…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to [email protected] Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.